Terms of Reference
- To contribute to better understanding of interprofessional education (IPE) in the context of health profession education reforms at both global and regional levels
- To collect and disseminate evidence on the outcomes of IPE with an emphasis on producing a competent health workforce for Universal Health Coverage
- To provide IPE training courses, in collaboration with other WHO CCs, to expand educational capacity to implement integrated people-centred services and public health functions
- Better understanding and dissemination of WHO/WPRO initiatives in IPE and CP.
- Collecting evidence for the effect of IPE on attitudes of learners and educators toward IPE and CP.
- Conducting literature review on the efficacy of IPE and CP.
- Collaboration with Education Development Centers in Western Pacific Region introduces IPE, under the coordination of WHO.
- Development of training course for educators and health practitioners.