Terms of Reference
- To contribute to better understanding of interprofessional education (IPE) in the context of overall transformative scaling up of health professional education.
- To collect and disseminate evidence for transformative scale up of health professional education by promoting research & training in evaluating the efficacy of IPE programs.
- To expand linkages with health professional education institutions and to provide IPE training courses in Western Pacific Region.
- Better understanding and dissemination of WHO/WPRO initiatives in IPE and CP.
- Collecting evidence for the effect of IPE on attitudes of learners and educators toward IPE and CP.
- Conducting literature review on the efficacy of IPE and CP.
- Collaboration with Education Development Centers in Western Pacific Region introduces IPE, under the coordination of WHO.
- Development of training course for educators and health practitioners.